09 May 2009

missing in action

I'm a little lost this week, some journey-related directionlessness and some plain ol' busy-ness. So my apologies for the lack of post, but I will say that I have a number of good things on tap for the blog in the coming days. I'm thinking about:

  • why we will run headfirst into a wall for everyone else in our lives, but wait and wait to prioritize our own health, happiness, security
  • building a self-coaching circle
  • where is the balance in the misadvertised "work/life balance" sham?
  • book report on: Green Babies, Sage Moms
  • good tools for calculating your carbon footprint...and then what to do about it
  • my latest pea soup and carrot soup recipes

I'm also looking forward to spending some time with MY mom tomorrow. She's had a slew of MN-caught crappies on ice and we're going to thaw those babies, bread them in corn flakes and fry them up just like HER mom used to do for us! Really ready for that.

So, again, apologies. I'll be plugging in again shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your fish fry was fun! Keep the family traditions alive:)

    ReplyDelete